I am a freelance stage and production manager based in LA. I lost money from freelance contracts that got cancelled, and my next has been postponed until the COVID-19 situation takes better, which we know could be months. Due to being in remission for a brain disease, I am at high risk for COVID-19 and cannot easily take on a “survival job” because of this disability and risk. Any help is incredibly appreciated, I hate to have to even ask.
Total Revenue Lost:
|Stage Management for concert/opera series||Theater/Opera||Technician||Freelance||$1,800.00|
|American Jewish University||Event Entertainment||Technician||Freelance||$300.00|